Massive Oceanfront Villa 20 minutes from the US border!
•5,710 sq. ft. 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4-level split “Mediterranean” – FOR SALE $408,883 USD $72 dollars a square foot in Punta Bandera, Tijuana
As if plucked from the Greek isle of Mykonos, this majestic 4 story Mediterranean mansion fuses architectural simplicity, classical detailing & Greek romanticism with American comfort & practicality.
Flanked on one side by unobstructed ocean views & the other by an enclosed courtyard, this sanctuary speaks of artistry & tranquility. Tall, wide frontal & side windows invite the natural luscious seaside light to grace all rooms.
Continue reading SOLD – Oceanfront Mediterranean Villa For Sale in Punta Bandera, Tijuana – $408,883 USD
“Modern-Architecture Lovers’ Dream”
• 1,974 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single story “Contemporary Home” – FOR SALE $259,000 USD. “Brand New Home Dripping With Class” in Mision Viejo North, Playas de Rosarito.
“Unique Blend of Luxury & Comfort”
Attention to details at this brand new home is a must see, it comes furnished featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one story living, two car garage, front porch with barbecue grill, seating area and spacious backyard, located in one of the finest developments in beautiful Mission Viejo, just south of Rosarito Beach, where million dollar homes exist!
Continue reading EXPIRED – Ocean View Home For Sale in Mision Viejo, Rosarito Beach – $259,000 USD
•1,100 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, single-story “Contemporary” – FOR SALE $65,000 USD. Great price and location in Colonia Reforma, Playas de Rosarito.
Unique opportunity to acquire this lot with a single mobile home in the fast-growing, peaceful neighborhood in Reforma, Rosarito Beach.
This property is 2,830.91 sq. ft., a single wide mobile home with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, unfurnished, and it has a large kitchen. Dining room area with appliances, including a stove and a fridge. Securely surrounded by a block wall and nice pave front and backyard with ample room for parking.
Continue reading EXPIRED – Single Story Home For Sale in Colonia Reforma, Playas de Rosarito – $65,000 USD
Invest in Mexico. Use your IRA (Individual Retirement Account) retirement savings to purchase an investment property without creating a taxable event! Put your IRA money to work now. This money can be used to purchase investment properties. Any investment property that actually earns income qualifies. Owner-occupied properties will not work.
American banks will not finance on properties in Mexico. Financing options in Mexico have very high-interest rates with short terms of only 5-10 years result in high mortgages payments. This is a perfect solution to purchase properties in Mexico.
- Setup the U.S. government/IRS approved “custodian” account and roll over the funds into this account. Then, the “custodian” provides a check to this bank account for the LLC which is used to buy the property.
- As rental income is paid, it will be deposited into this bank account. The account owner can then, write checks to the “custodian” account. This cash can roll over into any approved IRA brokerage accounts such as Schwab, Merrill Lynch, etc. Then, these funds can be invested in securities.
- Most investors are not aware of the fact that they may use an eligible retirement plan to invest in real estate of any kind.
- Eligible retirement plans for this purpose are any type of IRA (Traditional, Rollover, SEP, ROTH, etc.) and 401k or 403b plans (or any other defined contribution plan) held with a former employer.