Oceanfront Living at a Low Price!
• 1,435 sq. ft., 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, single story “Contemporary” – FOR SALE USD $247,000. Lowest Priced Opportunity in La Jolla del Mar, Playas de Rosarito.
Don’t lose your opportunity to buy in one of the highest demand developments in town. This third-floor unit features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms of the spacious living area spreading over 1,435 sq. ft. Enjoy the high-end granite countertops and newly renovated kitchen. Imagine yourself sitting in your living room enjoying the amazing sunsets with the oceanfront balcony overlooking the lovely gardens, walking trails, and abundant landscaping with white water views! There is also optional and hard to find an onsite storage unit available.
Continue reading SOLD – Oceanfront Condo For Sale in La Jolla del Mar, Playas de Rosarito – USD $247,000
Learn More About this Rosarito Beach Home for Sale
Second Row from the Ocean!
• 1,700 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single story “Spanish Contemporary” – FOR SALE USD $205,977. Just Listed in Castillos del Mar, Playas de Rosarito.
This Mexican Contemporary home is located in the beautiful development, Castillos Del Mar. This is a community established in the early 1970s. The title is held in a Club Membership with approximately 51 years remaining. This is a prime opportunity to have the oceanfront home of your dreams for a fraction of what you will pay in most oceanfront communities.
Continue reading SOLD – Ocean View Home For Sale in Castillos del Mar, Playas de Rosarito
We are so excited to announce that one of our top agents at Baja123.com is going to be featured in House Hunters International this 4th of July.
Darrell Graham is one of the Baja123.com Rosarito Beach Real Estate Top Agents and we are very happy that the HGTV television show chose him to show to the world one of the wonderful neighborhoods in our city Castillos del Mar.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see this July 4th episode in the HGTV Channel, it’s gonna be awesome to see Darrell’s on TV!
Baja Five-0 from Baja123.com Talked About Rosarito Real Estate and the Rosarito Beach Lifestyle
Darrell Graham and Gordon Brown are lifelong friends and this time, they shared to Baja123.com their experiences living and working in Rosarito Beach.
Both have similar ideas and their backgrounds as police officers make their clients feel secure and trust real estate agents with integrity and pride to do confident transactions.
Continue reading Baja Five-0 Talking About Rosarito Real Estate
Learn More About this Rosarito Beach Home for Sale
Oceanfront Two-Story Home for Sale that won’t last!
•3,000 sq. ft., 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 2 stories “Contemporary Spanish” – FOR SALE USD $470,000 in Ricamar, Playas de Rosarito.
Oceanfront Jewel 4 bedroom house with 3.5 baths, experience the breathtaking views of beautiful ocean waves crashing onto the white sandy beach, right from the living and dining areas as well as the downstairs bedrooms.
Continue reading SALE PENDING – Oceanfront Home for Sale in Ricamar, Playas de Rosarito
Learn More About this Rosarito Commercial Building for Sale
• 2,153 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, commercial building “Contemporary” FOR SALE USD $299,000. Excellent Business Opportunity in Playas de Rosarito, Playas de Rosarito.
This is a 200 square meter building on the west side of Boulevard Popotla. Practically oceanfront, this is located just five minutes south of Downtown Rosarito with easy freeway access. This area is known as “Boulevard Artesanal” (Artisan Blvd.) and is lined with popular restaurants, oceanfront condominiums, developments, many handcraft shops such as wood and metal furniture. Being in such an active area would allow it to have plenty of potential customers, both locals, and tourists. This is a continuously growing area with many thriving businesses.
Continue reading Commercial Building For Sale in Boulevard Popotla, Playas de Rosarito
Darrell Graham its a certified Real Estate agent who has been working with Baja123.com for 4 years now, and has been coming to Baja since 15 years ago, he is an expert on the Rosarito Beach Area.
Rosarito Beach has a very big Real Estate community, and you may think that all the listing agents here are created equal but they don’t, there are different agents with different levels of experience and expertise.
Continue reading Choosing a Real Estate Agent with Darrell Graham
Invest in Mexico. Use your IRA (Individual Retirement Account) retirement savings to purchase an investment property without creating a taxable event! Put your IRA money to work now. This money can be used to purchase investment properties. Any investment property that actually earns income qualifies. Owner-occupied properties will not work.
American banks will not finance on properties in Mexico. Financing options in Mexico have very high-interest rates with short terms of only 5-10 years result in high mortgages payments. This is a perfect solution to purchase properties in Mexico.
- Setup the U.S. government/IRS approved “custodian” account and roll over the funds into this account. Then, the “custodian” provides a check to this bank account for the LLC which is used to buy the property.
- As rental income is paid, it will be deposited into this bank account. The account owner can then, write checks to the “custodian” account. This cash can roll over into any approved IRA brokerage accounts such as Schwab, Merrill Lynch, etc. Then, these funds can be invested in securities.
- Most investors are not aware of the fact that they may use an eligible retirement plan to invest in real estate of any kind.
- Eligible retirement plans for this purpose are any type of IRA (Traditional, Rollover, SEP, ROTH, etc.) and 401k or 403b plans (or any other defined contribution plan) held with a former employer.
Ocean View At A Low Price!
• 1,400 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 stories “Modern style” – FOR SALE USD $128,000. Just listed in Hacienda Vista Mar, Rosarito Beach.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to have a new home with a spectacular ocean view for a small price. Situated in the southern part of Rosarito, this three-bedroom, three-bathroom home has a beautiful ocean view from both the downstairs room and upstairs master bedroom.
Continue reading EXPIRED – Ocean View Home For Sale in Hacienda Vista Mar, Rosarito Beach
Oceanfront private access
•2,200 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 stories “Contemporary” – FOR SALE USD $465,000. Oceanfront living at its finest in San Antonio Del Mar!
Enjoy the breathtaking ocean views from this amazing four-bedroom, four-bath home with an in-law unit (casita). Complete with four levels of terraces and amazing use of outdoor space, overlooking around 7 miles of white sandy beach. This home has its own staircase to access this semi-private beach and overlooks the Coronado Islands.
Continue reading SOLD – Oceanfront Home For Sale in San Antonio Del Mar, Tijuana