Kanoa and Lui discuss the current situation of the Coronavirus in Rosarito Beach, Mexico, in this video, they talked specifically to buyers.
Topics Covered in this Presentation
- Build Baja Presents their Services
- Using Thermal imaging to identify water damage
- Roof Inspections in Rosarito Beach
- Identifying Mold Problems in Baja
- Is a Home Inspection Really Necessary?
- Buyers beware, Most Homes In Rosarito are sold “AS IS”
Topics Covered in this Presentation
- Betty Legal Presents her Services
- Real Estate Contracts in Rosarito
- Using a Depositario in Baja
- Managing Mexico Title Issues
- Dealing with Property Leans in Rosarito Beach
- Making Sure your Properties Paperwork is in Order, and your Title is Transferable
• 3,300 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom 2 story “Contemporary” – FOR SALE USD $284,900. Great for Airbnb! in Reforma, Playas de Rosarito.
Just renewed. Turn-Key ready.
Beautifully renewed ocean view home, It feels like new. Park up to three cars inside your property, with a high-quality security system (sensors and video). Walk-in through a pristine Mahogany wood door on the first floor to a master bedroom with jacuzzi in bathroom(not furnished), open-floor fully equipped kitchen with wooden cabinets, living room (set not included), dining room with a handcrafted dining table, skylight and beautiful chandelier, ½ bathroom, everything set up to make you feel at home.
Great Testimonial For Ron & Aury in La Jolla Excellence
Debbie Fisher and her husband purchased a condo at La Jolla Excellence, in Rosarito Beach. And they couldn’t be happier with their decision! Ron & Aury helped them to achieve this from beginning to end. Continue reading Testimonial From Debbie Fisher For La Jolla Excellence In Rosarito Beach
This Home Has a Spectacular Ocean View From The Balcony
- 1,894 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 Stories – FOR SALE USD $189,000. An oasis in Baja feels like a resort, in Cantiles Dorados, Playas de Rosarito.
Soak up the serenity of this tranquil 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 levels fully furnished Spanish style home. Beautifully decorated and very welcoming! With sweeping views of the wave studded shoreline, it has a true beach feeling with a 180-degree ocean view and no neighbors around.
Located within the privately gated locality of wonderful Cantiles Dorados in Rosarito. Nicely situated on a bluff of land, just a few yards above the ocean. It includes a front yard, two peaceful balconies, high ceilings, skylights and there are three log fireplaces that grace the master bedroom, a loft area and also a back porch. This well-maintained house has many personal touches throughout and cozy spots to curl up with a book. A gorgeous entry door and a grand staircase with double side railing for comfort and safety. The best Spanish handmade detail tile that runs throughout the kitchen & family rooms.
Continue reading SOLD – Ocean View Home For Sale in Cantiles Dorados, Rosarito Beach
Kanoa, Ron & Aury talked about foreigners owning property in Rosarito
Foreigners can own property anywhere in Mexico. Recent changes to Mexican laws now allow foreign ownership of Mexican Real Estate. The way the title of the property will be held will depend on its location.
There are important things that you have to understand as a foreigner if you are considering owning a Rosarito Beach property.
Kenneth Huseman gives you the information about How Foreigners can get Titles in Mexico.
U.S. Citizens can own property in the restricted zone which is all about Baja California essentially and I want to say right off the bat that the 99 Year Lease is it just not true, that’s a false thing, it was made up by the media. Nobody has a 99 Year Lease and the only Legal Lease in Mexico is a Ten Year Lease.
See More About This Tijuana Land / Lot For Sale
Location, Location, Location!
• Lot / land – FOR SALE $3,600,000 USD. Great Investment Opportunity in Tijuana.
One Eleven Land Surface 20,049 m2, Lots 1, 2 and 3 of Mza.64 Scenic Highway Tijuana-Ensenada Km 22 + 751,744
Continue reading Ocean View Lot For Sale in Tijuana – USD $3,600,000
James Langley talks about the importance of choosing the right Real Estate Agent when purchasing in Rosarito Beach!
The Rosarito Beach Real Estate Agent from Baja123.com James Langley gave us some points about choosing the right agent in Rosarito Beach.