Ocean view charmer with exclusive beach access
•1,650 sq. ft., 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 stories “Contemporary ” – FOR SALE USD $120,000. Priced to sell in Santa Monica, Playas de Rosarito.
This Two-story residence is located in the private community of Playa Santa Monica. This private development is located in Rosarito Beach on the Baja peninsula. Only minutes from the US/Mexican border. Playa Santa Monica is an oceanfront community with a mix of expats and local residents. This is a land lease community with a gated entry and 24-hour security. The lease payment is $460 USD monthly.
Upon entering you will find a spacious living room with ample storage under the stairs, two bedrooms each with closet, and one bathroom with a lovely glass block wall. There is a laundry room with washer, dryer and new water heater installed in May 2018. Tiled stairs lead to the second floor with open dining, living and kitchen areas. Kitchen has tiled counter island wired for dishwasher. Walk-in pantry, master bedroom with bathroom complete upstairs level. After a days end, you can step out to the terrace and lay in your hammock and listen to the ocean waves.
This community is on the water’s edge with the first row of homes overlooking the ocean. Behind are two rows of ocean homes comprising the total population of the park. There are approximately 80 home sites each individual in style and size. Playa Santa Monica is centrally located for major shopping including food markets and all those spectacular Mexican restaurants!
- Seafood is readily available year round. This tranquil location is minutes from the toll road for travel to the border in approximately 25 minutes or to Ensenada in 45 minutes.
- The beach offers year-round access with the Coronado Isles off to the northwest. There is plenty of opportunity for ship watching and catching cruise ships making their way.
- Come and see what Playa Santa Monica has to offer. View this spectacular property today which is most definitely a rare opportunity for home buyers at the quiet end of a paved street.
- Approximately 1,650 square feet on two stories
- Tile and laminate flooring throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Dual pane, thermal glass, picture windows and sliders leading to an expansive terrace, perfect for entertaining!
- Gated community