Live on a Sandy Beach
• 2,066 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms single story “Classic Mexican” – FOR SALE $359,000 USD. Surfers Paradise! in Baja Malibu, Tijuana.
Have you ever dreamed of living right on the ocean? Cost for oceanfront homes in California is soaring, but here in Baja, just 18 miles south of the border your dreams can come true. Having a beautiful white sand beach as your backyard and the Pacific Ocean as your playground. To achieve this in Southern California is not reachable for most, but here in “Baja Malibu” your dream can come true.
Continue reading EXPIRED – Oceanfront Home For Sale in Baja Malibu, Tijuana – $359,000 USD
Unique Large 2-bedroom Floor Plan With Stunning Ocean Views!
•2,200 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single story “Modern” – FOR SALE $437,500 USD. One of a kind upgraded custom unit in La Jolla Real, Playas de Rosarito.
Custom build, wrap-around balcony, with stunning ocean views and an open floor plan.
Modern-elegant designed by owner and an architect with clean architectural lines, tall ceilings, gleaming tile and sparkling glass offering sweeping ocean and white-water views from all major rooms. Featuring a large foyer, wide hallways that provide immediate ocean-view. Custom niche with interior lighting, with sparkling ceiling chandelier, create a large and inviting entryway.
Continue reading SOLD – Oceanfront Condo For Sale in Tower Perla, La Jolla Real, Rosarito Beach – $437,500 USD
• 3,300 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom 2 story “Contemporary” – FOR SALE $284,900 USD. Great for Airbnb! in Reforma, Playas de Rosarito.
Just renewed. Turn-Key ready.
Beautifully renewed ocean view home, It feels like new. Park up to three cars inside your property, with a high-quality security system (sensors and video). Walk-in through a pristine Mahogany wood door on the first floor to a master bedroom with jacuzzi in bathroom(not furnished), open-floor fully equipped kitchen with wooden cabinets, living room (set not included), dining room with a handcrafted dining table, skylight and beautiful chandelier, ½ bathroom, everything set up to make you feel at home.
Continue reading EXPIRED – Ocean View Home For Sale in Reforma, Playas de Rosarito – $284,900 USD
Learn More About This Home For Sale In Tijuana
Commercial Area, Excellent Location
• 3,875 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms commercial – FOR SALE $145,000 USD. Reduced Price in Nueva Tijuana, Tijuana.
Commercially zoned property in Otay
Location, Location! Value is in the location. It has a land area of 2,153 sq. ft. and 3,875 sq. ft. of construction: property includes 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms home. Commercial zone allows many uses- could be offices, import/export agency, money exchange, doctor’s office, pharmacy, beauty salon, stationery, even a restaurant! or other commercial that requires a very good location.
Continue reading FOR SALE – Home for Sale in Nueva Tijuana, Tijuana – $145,000 USD
Learn More About This Home For Sale In Rosarito Beach
Steps Away From The Beach!
• 2,400 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single story “Hacienda Style Home” – FOR SALE $167,500 USD. Beach-side Home at an Amazing Price! in Playas de Rosarito.
Enjoy the captivating Baja beach in this beautiful hacienda style, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms home in Downtown Rosarito, perfect for living fulltime, to use as a vacation home or as an income property due to its spacious floor plan. The property features a stylized and naturally well lit first floor, consisting of a kitchen with its breakfast bar, a dining room and a living room with a fireplace with all appliances included.
Continue reading SOLD – Ocean View Home For Sale in Playas de Rosarito
The Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
• 9,000 sq. ft., 6 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms, and 4 half bathrooms, single story “Contemporary” – FOR SALE $1,050,000 USD. Oceanfront Mansion with Infinity Pool in Castillos del Mar, Playas de Rosarito.
Located in the charming Castillos Del Mar, a picturesque community established in the early 1970s. The title is held in a Club Membership with approximately 51 years remaining on this property.
Continue reading EXPIRED – Oceanfront Home For Sale $1,050,000 USD in Castillos del Mar, Playas de Rosarito
Ocean View Home
• 250 sq. m., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 3 story – FOR SALE $177,000 USD. Priced to sell in Reforma, Playas de Rosarito.
Airbnb ready, it’s hard to find a 3 bedroom, with enough parking space for at least five cars plus a back patio and walking distance from the beach under 200k!
Continue reading EXPIRED – Ocean View Home For Sale in Reforma, Playas de Rosarito – $177,000 USD
Oceanfront Spacious Lot
• 349 sq. m., lot – FOR SALE $230,000 USD. Your Pacific Coast waterfront home in Punta Bandera, Tijuana.
This is a rare and spectacular secluded oceanfront lot with easy access from the Tijuana-Rosarito toll road. Punta Bandera is an exclusive community desirable for its convenient proximity to the US as it sits only 20 minutes south of the San Ysidro border and minutes from shopping, fine dining, and daily cultural events in Tijuana & Rosarito; or an hour away from Baja wine country, also known as Valley de Guadalupe, and only 1.5 miles away from Real Del Mar Golf!!!
Continue reading EXPIRED – Oceanfront Lot For Sale in Punta Bandera, Tijuana – $230,000 USD
Great Testimonial For Claudia Pierce in San Antonio del Mar
Nancy and David Slack, a lovely couple from Michigan, shared with us their experience with our Rosarito Beach Real Estate Agent Claudia Pierce.
Continue reading Testimonial From Nancy and David Slack for San Antonio del Mar in Tijuana
1. Signing a lease without asking the landlord for proof of ownership. 99 % of the time people lease property without making sure if the landlord is actually the owner of a record. After all, you do not want to sign a lease with a squatter posing as an owner, or do you?
2. Signing a lease without making sure if the property/condo/community has major issues. Don’t rush into a rental agreement if something doesn’t feel right. One example: does the fine print stipulate that you have to pay extra for utilities, water, parking, HOA fees? Or does the price of rent include such fees? Is there feuding among residents and the HOA?
3. Not having an attorney review the Lease plus signing a contract in a foreign language without the help of an interpreter. If you are not an attorney, or if you are one but are licensed in the US or Canada this means even attorneys are at risk, the meaning of terms in Spanish is not always the same in English thus the true meaning of clauses and efficacy of leases may be a problem. Do you think you might sublet at any time? Is subletting a clause included in the contract? Has the contract been translated to you, and has the attorney reviewed it even at the beginning of talks as well as prior to signing the final version of the lease?
Continue reading Some Common Issues/Mistakes in Leasing Mexican Property